In part 4 of our mini series we focus on How to Win an Auctioneer Contest, Andy Imholte and Peter Gehres turn the mirror on themselves and focus on honest self-assessment. With tips for you next competition as well as your business, there is something for everyone.
- Ask judges
- Not immediately at the end of the contest
- Follow up in the days and weeks following one-on-one
- Write down specific areas for improvement
Tips for Success
- Analyzed your skills, looking for areas of improvement
- Analyzed your network, where can it help you?
- Find others who are strong in areas you are weak and weak where you are strong
- Build relationships based on eliminating weakness
- Analyze your business
- Getting additional information/designations
- Analyze your network
- Find leaders outside your community that are willing to share their expertise
- Mastermind groups
- Accountability partners