A major mystery of our age is Google’s search algorithm. This constantly moving target is the key to a great page rank. For this episode we are joined by Rob Weiman to breakdown search engine optimization and what tricks business owners can use that won’t penalize them in Google’s eyes.
- Some of the important factors that go into a great pagerank in Google and how there is not a silver bullet to get to the top, in fact you can be blackballed by using gimmicks and tricks that game the system.
- How consistently helping people and providing content is clearly more effective
- The first 3 items to consider when starting your site
- Directory of Mozilla to get relevant links
- Build in relevant text on your sites
- Social Media signals
Global Auction Guide
The Fast Talking Podcast is a small business building podcast as seen through the lens of auctioneers and auction professionals. Focusing on social media, marketing strategies, finance, operations, human resources, and time management, we provide focused discussions on important topics weekly.