Any auctioneer worth his or her salt has considered taking a crack at real estate. It’s a big money niche but it takes hard work to build a successful business. For this episode Andy is joined by Jason Winter to discuss getting started in real estate auctions. They cover some great lead tactics to give your start up a boost.
Real Estate Auction Start Up Tips:
- Develop a Continuing Education class for Realtors
- Search expiring listings in MLS
- Build Relationships with professionals
- Build relationships with businesses
- Funeral Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
Global Auction Guide
The Fast Talking Podcast is a small business building podcast as seen through the lens of auctioneers and auction professionals. Focusing on social media, marketing strategies, finance, operations, human resources, and time management, we provide focused discussions on important topics weekly.